It was my first time at the New York Baby Show, and I was excited! Apparently this is the show for all of the new baby brands and gadgets. Since I know many of you have little babies (and everyone seems to be pregnant these days!) I was ready to see all of the great things that were in store!
This year Momtrends held a blogger lounge that featured great brands such as Mabel’s Labels and Glam Squad. We were treated to lunch and other fun treats including a really nice area to relax and recharge at the show.
There were a lot of great booths filled with everything baby–pacifiers, blankets, diaper bags–you name it! Out of all the great booths these were the awesome items that stood out as the absolute best.
- The Lilly Gold 3-1 Nap Sac: If I end up with a third baby this will be the first thing on my list! It’s a beautiful diaper bag that converts and folds open into a self contained changing station or comfy bassinet. Genius! More info at TriplePlayProducts.com.
- Moms Pump Here App: This one is great for nursing moms on the go that need to find an area to breastfeed but don’t know where to look. This app shares nursing room locations all over the US that has been shared and vetted with other moms. Moms Pump Here is currently available on the App Store and Google Play.
- Please and carrots: This is a quarterly subscription box that is filled with educational toys, books and activities for children from birth to 3 years old. You can use coupon code EVENT15 for 15% off your subscription!
- Minkee Blue Baby: This is the diaper bag to end all diaper bags! The first thing you will notice is how gorgeous the bags are–plus they have all the compartments you could ever need. 13 compartments including insulated pockets, padded slip pocket for laptops and a changing pad. Amazing.
- Bump Boxes: This is a subscription box for pregnant mamas. They have tons of great organic and healthy items for mom and baby. The best part is that you can actually shop for the items you want in your box! Use code “BUMPLIFE20” for 20% off any product in their store or 40% off your first Bump Box subscription by using coupon code “BUMPLIFE40”
- Woolino: 4 season sleep bags for infants made with 100% pure superfine Australian Merino Wool. In addition to being absolutely gorgeous the woolino sleep bags also regulates body temperature, wicks away moisture, light weight and are machine washable.
- Yummy Mitt Teething Mitten: This mitten is so cute and so genius! It’s designed to replicate the natural feel and look of an infant’s hand. This is awesome because you no longer have to worry about teethers falling on the floor because it is safely secured to the baby’s wrist! I also love that this is a Brooklyn company too! Check out more about the Yummy Mitts here!
- Lucy Darling: Last but not least I saved the absolute best for last. The Lucy Darling Shop has THE most cutest baby stickers, (monthly), closet dividers, memory books and other gorgeous baby items. It was love at first sight. The designs are so gorgeous, but if you don’t believe me take a look for yourself!
So many great items!! Thanks so much to Momtrends for the Blogger lounge and Canon sponsoring for such a great New York Baby Show!
[Tweet “8 Must See Items from the @NewYorkBabyShow! sponsored by @canonusa! @momtrends #newyorkbabyshow”]