I am super excited to turn thirty today since all of you ladies keep telling me its the BEST DECADE EVER. I trust your judgement, so I have left my twenties behind and ready for my new journey! I am truly grateful to GET to my 30s, just having another birthday is a blessing and I am extremely thankful to Him for allowing me to get here.
Last year I drew up a bucket list of things that I wanted to do before I turned 30, I did some, I didn’t do some, but I am happy with what I did do!
Great thing is, there isn’t an expiration date on any of these things so I totally plan of finishing this list!
- Attend a bloggers conference
- Run at least two 5k races
- Learn sign language
- Dance (again) in a studio under a professional
- Revisit Puerto Rico
- Learn how to make oxtail and rice and peas (and master it!)
- Visit the new Yankee stadium
- Attend 3 Broadway plays
- Attend a rocking new years eve bash!
- Get back to goal/happy weight of 150lbs
- Become a certified Spin instructor
- Become a certified Zumba instructor
- Get a profitable side hustle
- Attend a rock climbing class
- Learn self defense
- Walk or run the entire Brooklyn Bridge
- Take a real kickboxing class
- Go out to the west coast
- Attend a fitness festival
- Go to the “Wendy Williams Show”
- Go to the “Dr. Oz” Show
- Rejuvenate an old friendship
Did that, and I am very happy I did.
I feel good about this list, and I am in the process of creating another list as well as a fitness bucket list. Having it up on the blog kept me focused and it was awesome to cross things off the list that I have always wanted to do 🙂
Do you have a bucket list written out somewhere? Do you try to cross things off the list often?