So I have seen this idea on many blogs and I love it!
I have decided to create a list of things that I want to do before I turn 30 on in February of 2013.
I will continually be updating this list by crossing off things that I have accomplished and adding more that I want to complete, I think this is an awesome way to stay focused on doing some wonderful things before I turn thirty!
Without further delay…(in no particular order)
- Attend a bloggers conference
- Run at least two 5k races
- Learn sign language
- Dance (again) in a studio under a professional
- Revisit Puerto Rico
- Learn how to make oxtail and rice and peas (and master it!)
- Visit the new Yankee stadium
- Attend 3 Broadway plays
- Attend a rocking new years eve bash!
- Get back to goal/happy weight of 150lbs
- Become a certified Spin instructor
- Become a certified Zumba instructor
- Get a profitable side hustle
- Attend a rock climbing class
- Learn self defense
- Walk or run the entire Brooklyn Bridge
- Take a real kickboxing class
- Go out to the west coast
- Attend a fitness festival
- Go to the “Wendy Williams Show”
- Go to the “Dr. Oz” Show
- Rejuvenate an old friendship