I gave birth via c-section on December 20th, 2011 @ 11:52 am to my second boy! He is 6lbs 15oz and is so perfect, thank you everyone for your well wishes!
Birth story to come!!
Have a wonderful and joyous Christmas my friends!
- NYC Event Alert: Macy’s to Unveil 2014 Holiday Windows
- Reason #7867 Why I Love Blogging? Friendship.
- A Little Bit Extra This Holiday Season #MoreIsBetter
- Merry Christmas!
- Share Your Step Up Story & Win A FitBit Activity…
- Getting My Holiday Fix at Duane Reade! #DRholiday
- DHA in a Toddler’s Diet + A Giveaway
- “This Is Us” stole my heart and here’s…
Mommy. Fitness Addict. Socialite.
Schnelle "Nellie" Acevedo is a busy Brooklyn mom of two young boys (4 and 7). Brooklyn Active Mama is a body positive community that focuses on demonstrating to all women that you can always find time for fitness. In addition to fitness content, Nellie shares her parenting stories, fashion tips and travel adventures. A hopeless running addict, Nellie has completed 11 Half Marathons and completed her first New York City Marathon on 11/1/2015. Nellie recently left corporate America to become an Entrepreneur and create her own startup Social Media Management Agency, BAM Digital Media. You can find Nellie on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Periscope, Snapchat & Google Plus.
Latest posts by Nellie (see all)
- Have You Heard About The Moodivator App? - December 2, 2016
- Jamie Eason Week 3 Recap: Shifting From All Cardio to All Lifting - December 2, 2016
- How Do You Monitor Your Child’s Screen Time? - December 1, 2016