I gave birth via c-section on December 20th, 2011 @ 11:52 am to my second boy! He is 6lbs 15oz and is so perfect, thank you everyone for your well wishes!
Birth story to come!!
Have a wonderful and joyous Christmas my friends!
- NYC Event Alert: Macy’s to Unveil 2014 Holiday Windows
- Reason #7867 Why I Love Blogging? Friendship.
- A Little Bit Extra This Holiday Season #MoreIsBetter
- Merry Christmas!
- Share Your Step Up Story & Win A FitBit Activity…
- Getting My Holiday Fix at Duane Reade! #DRholiday
- DHA in a Toddler’s Diet + A Giveaway
- “This Is Us” stole my heart and here’s…
Mommy. Fitness Addict. Socialite.
Schnelle "Nellie" Acevedo is a busy Brooklyn mom of two young boys (5 and 7). Brooklyn Active Mama is a body positive community that focuses on demonstrating to all women that you can always find time for fitness. In addition to fitness content, Nellie shares her parenting stories, fashion tips and travel adventures. A hopeless running addict, Nellie has completed 14 Half Marathons and two Full New York City Marathons in 2015 & 2016. Nellie recently left corporate America to become an Entrepreneur and create her own startup Social Media Management Agency, BAM Digital Media LLC. You can find Nellie on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Periscope, Snapchat & Google Plus. -->Facebook Group!<-- Join The Women Prioritizing Fitness Facebook Group for fitness tips, tricks and motivation!
Latest posts by Nellie (see all)
- How To Stay Sane On The Treadmill - February 22, 2017
- How to Get Yourself to Workout When You REALLY Don’t Want To - February 20, 2017
- 9 Reasons Why I LOVED the IzeaFest 2017 Conference - February 17, 2017