- Fitness: Workouts for the week, how did you feel
- Food: Did you eat well? Let’s be honest people!
- Strength Training: Did you lift weights this week? How many reps and what exercises?
- Mind and Motivation: Where are you mentally? What motivated you this week?
- Weight: Have you lost weight this week? gained?
Sunday: my first 5k in 5 years (omg! Details to come)
Monday: recovery spin class
Wednesday : 6:45am spin class
Monday: long pull 50 lbs x 2 sets of 12
Lat pull down 60lbs x 2 sets of 12
Pec fly 40lbs x 2 sets of 12
Rear delt 50 lbs 1 set 10 40 lbs 1 set
Wednesday: Bicep curls: 2 sets 40 lbs (20 on each hand)
I could have done better with the lifting this week, I will be back on it next week!
The most important thing I learned is to stop beating myself up so much, to relax and accept myself the way I am while moving forward in my goals. That was a tough pill to swallow for me, but I’m working on it.
I am happy to say that after all of that I am down .5 pounds this week. At first I was disappointed but then I realized it wasn’t a gain, so I needed to stay on the positive side of things.
How are you guys doing with your workouts?