So I’m starting to realize this blogging thing is helping me cope in a weird way.
Today, is a not so good day.
I am tired, we had several toddler episodes last night and well I’m kinda angry.
Not at anything in particular, but angry in a I feel crappy right now sort of way.
So I’m letting my feelings be heard though words, because when someone asks me how are you, I pretty much want to scream at the top of my lungs, therefore letting them know exactly how I feel.
I’m working it out. Debating back and forth whether I should go to the gym.
Reasons I should go:
- · Endorphins make me feel good
- · I’ve accomplished something by going to the gym
- · I am keeping my body fit
Reasons why I most likely will not go:
- · I have a headache that is threatening to take my whole body over
- · My vision today is not up to par
- · Boy2 is moving around in there, a lot, which is awesome, but exhausting.
- · I can go tomorrow (winner)
- · Today is not a “rockstar” day
- · I am so so tired.
Looks like I can go on for a stretch but I won’t. I will do something tomorrow if body and baby let me.
Ah pregnancy, gotta love it!
I saw a question that asked, “Are you over being pregnant?”
Of course I am.
But I feel ridiculously guilty for feeling that way. I am sooo over the moon to be pregnant, but the aches and the body changes and the *hormones* day after day. Yes, I AM over it. I feel lousy on some days. I can’t wait to meet boy2 but I WILL wait, and I will stick it out.
Once I have baby, I know somehow I will have “momnesia” and start planning for # 3. But before I do, maybe I will read this post, and remember it all.
Before I go, I will share a video that makes me laugh every.single.time.
Have a fabulous day.