I loved this so much I had to share!
These children are so creative!! Can you imagine how much time and production went into this?! I love it!
Where were we before youtube?!
Have an awesome weekend folks!
- Getting Creative with Amazon Studios New Series Creative…
- Top 10 Fitness Channels on YouTube
- Weekly Wednesday Workout: Side Sit Ups
- My First Time
- 5 Ways To Be Confident In The Gym
- NYC Event Alert: Peppa Pig Comes to NYC To Celebrate The…
- Reason #7867 Why I Love Blogging? Friendship.
- Community Meetings + A Honest Review Of The Secret Life Of…
Mommy. Fitness Addict. Socialite.
Schnelle "Nellie" Acevedo is a busy Brooklyn mom of two young boys (5 and 7). Brooklyn Active Mama is a body positive community that focuses on demonstrating to all women that you can always find time for fitness. In addition to fitness content, Nellie shares her parenting stories, fashion tips and travel adventures. A hopeless running addict, Nellie has completed 14 Half Marathons and two Full New York City Marathons in 2015 & 2016. Nellie recently left corporate America to become an Entrepreneur and create her own startup Social Media Management Agency, BAM Digital Media LLC. You can find Nellie on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Periscope, Snapchat & Google Plus. -->Facebook Group!<-- Join The Women Prioritizing Fitness Facebook Group for fitness tips, tricks and motivation!
Latest posts by Nellie (see all)
- Beyond at Liberty View Grand Opening in Sunset Park Brooklyn - January 18, 2017
- My Unexpected Unbelievable Unicorn Run - January 16, 2017
- Weekly Recap & A New Health and Fitness Link Up! - January 13, 2017