I loved this so much I had to share!
These children are so creative!! Can you imagine how much time and production went into this?! I love it!
Where were we before youtube?!
Have an awesome weekend folks!
- Getting Creative with Amazon Studios New Series Creative…
- Top 10 Fitness Channels on YouTube
- Weekly Wednesday Workout: Side Sit Ups
- My First Time
- 5 Ways To Be Confident In The Gym
- NYC Event Alert: Peppa Pig Comes to NYC To Celebrate The…
- Reason #7867 Why I Love Blogging? Friendship.
- Community Meetings + A Honest Review Of The Secret Life Of…
Mommy. Fitness Addict. Socialite.
Schnelle "Nellie" Acevedo is a busy Brooklyn mom of two young boys (4 and 7). Brooklyn Active Mama is a body positive community that focuses on demonstrating to all women that you can always find time for fitness. In addition to fitness content, Nellie shares her parenting stories, fashion tips and travel adventures. A hopeless running addict, Nellie has completed 11 Half Marathons and completed her first New York City Marathon on 11/1/2015. Nellie recently left corporate America to become an Entrepreneur and create her own startup Social Media Management Agency, BAM Digital Media. You can find Nellie on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Periscope, Snapchat & Google Plus.
Latest posts by Nellie (see all)
- Miracle On South 13th Street: A Philadelphia Christmas Treasure - December 7, 2016
- New York City Christmas Family Fun: Ballerina Swan & The Nutcracker - December 5, 2016
- NYC Free Family Event Alert: Macy’s Believe Day in Herald Square - December 4, 2016