HACKS AND TIPS TO BE MORE RESOURCEFUL IN YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE.
A couple of weeks ago I attended a Scotch Products event, I always keep scotch tape handy because–children–but I was absolutely blown away by the things I learned and how lived without this information all my life.
Here are 10 amazing life hacks that you NEED to know! You’re Welcome. 🙂
- Nail Art: After painting your nails, and making sure they are completely dry, you can cut a small segment of scotch tape and place it over your nail in a desired pattern. Then you can paint the nail a different color–and remove the tape for design perfection.
- Flower arrangements: Have you ever gotten a beautiful bouquet of flowers only for them to fall lazily in the vase when you got home? Taking scotch tape and making a criss cross pattern makes the perfect slots for flowers! They also magically stay upright and pretty. 🙂
- Labels: Has anybody else joined the mason jar craze? I sure have. A nice way to keep track of who’s mason jar belongs to who is to put scotch tape on it and label your jars/wine glasses and remove them super easily afterwards!
- Laminate all the things: The easiest and most USEFUL product is a laminator–who would have thought right? All you need in this life is a laminator and a dry erase marker (and maybe a few other things). You can laminate a menu for weekly changes, place settings, artwork and SO much more! Plus the little machine is less that $25!
- Scotch Tape for cleaning? YES! Keep dust from building in between keys on your keyboard by using tape to pick up crumbs. Just brilliant.
- More Laminator fun! Personalize bedroom décor using the Scotch™ Thermal Laminator to protect kids artwork, photos and posters. Create a gallery wall, interchanging textures and photos to bring dimension to your room décor.
- Going nuts? Never misplace a screw or bolt again by taping all nuts and bolts together or to the products of which they belong.
- Red Eye Problems on the camera? Perfect the selfie by placing tape over a camera flash to avoid red eye.
- Keep those flowers forever: Personalize bedroom décor using the Scotch™ Thermal Laminator to protect dried flowers and add them to decorative paper and frame it for a beautiful piece of art!
- Need a personalized bookmark? You can use the laminator to create your own personalized bookmark which come in super handy for people like me who try to remember page numbers instead of using actual bookmarks!
Hope you found this list useful! For more about Scotch Brands check out the website!