- Celebrating the Centennial Of The National Parks!
- Peacocks & Turtles: A Fun Day In Prospect Park Zoo
- Family Blogger Day in Coney Island!
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Brooklyn Bridge Park With…
- Littlest Pet Shop Premiere & A Fun Day In Times Square
- Lole White Tour Recap!
- How To Make Stunning Blog Graphics
- Victorian Gardens: Central Park’s Hidden Gem–or…
Mommy. Fitness Addict. Socialite.
Schnelle "Nellie" Acevedo is a busy Brooklyn mom of two young boys (4 and 7). Brooklyn Active Mama is a body positive community that focuses on demonstrating to all women that you can always find time for fitness. In addition to fitness content, Nellie shares her parenting stories, fashion tips and travel adventures. A hopeless running addict, Nellie has completed 11 Half Marathons and completed her first New York City Marathon on 11/1/2015. Nellie recently left corporate America to become an Entrepreneur and create her own startup Social Media Management Agency, BAM Digital Media. You can find Nellie on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Periscope, Snapchat & Google Plus.
Latest posts by Nellie (see all)
- New York City Christmas Family Fun: Ballerina Swan & The Nutcracker - December 5, 2016
- NYC Free Family Event Alert: Macy’s Believe Day in Herald Square - December 4, 2016
- Have You Heard About The Moodivator App? - December 2, 2016