- Celebrating the Centennial Of The National Parks!
- Peacocks & Turtles: A Fun Day In Prospect Park Zoo
- Family Blogger Day in Coney Island!
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Brooklyn Bridge Park With…
- Littlest Pet Shop Premiere & A Fun Day In Times Square
- Lole White Tour Recap!
- How To Make Stunning Blog Graphics
- Victorian Gardens: Central Park’s Hidden Gem–or…
Mommy. Fitness Addict. Socialite.
Schnelle "Nellie" Acevedo is a busy Brooklyn mom of two young boys (5 and 7). Brooklyn Active Mama is a body positive community that focuses on demonstrating to all women that you can always find time for fitness. In addition to fitness content, Nellie shares her parenting stories, fashion tips and travel adventures. A hopeless running addict, Nellie has completed 14 Half Marathons and two Full New York City Marathons in 2015 & 2016. Nellie recently left corporate America to become an Entrepreneur and create her own startup Social Media Management Agency, BAM Digital Media LLC. You can find Nellie on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Periscope, Snapchat & Google Plus. -->Facebook Group!<-- Join The Women Prioritizing Fitness Facebook Group for fitness tips, tricks and motivation!
Latest posts by Nellie (see all)
- 5 Simple & Practical Tips To Prepare For Your First Race - May 22, 2017
- How To Get Back To YOU After The Baby Is Born - May 19, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why The AirBNB Brooklyn Half Pre-Party Is Incredible - May 19, 2017