Welcome to the Friday Fitness Check In! I am using this as a bit of a fitness diary to keep my goals in check while sharing exactly what I am doing with you (since I get so many questions about it! Feel free to link up and/or do your own Friday Fitness Check In in the comments where you can keep track of the following:
- Fitness: Workouts for the week, how did you feel?
- Food: Did you eat well? Not so much?
- Strength Training: Did you lift weights this week? Which ones?
- Mind and Motivation: Where are you mentally? What motivated you this week?
- Weight: Have you lost weight this week? gained?
Monday: HIIT Treadmill
Tuesday: HIIT Arc Trainer (hard!)
Wednesday: Spin Class
Saturday: Teaching Zumba
- A couple moves from the Self challenge
- Lateral Raise With twist
- Bent Over rows
- Bicep Curls
- Shoulder Press
- Side Plank With Oblique Twist
- Leg Curls
- Leg Press
- Leg Extension
- Abs Knee Tuck Machine
- Leg Press
- Leg Curl
- 60 Squats
Food was good this week, not great but good. I got a lot of veggies and fruit in this week, and I have drank almost 80 oz a day this entire week! (I stopped counting how many times I was going to the bathroom). A friend of mine told me to start putting some lemons in my water, can’t hurt right?
We are thinking of firing up the grill this weekend for the first time this season, I can easily go off the grid food wise when it comes to grilled yumminess but I will keep it under control. Promise