§ What was the most important thing you learned about yourself this week?
Wow, I have learned a ton during this process! So far, I have learned that:
- · I am lacking in communication and I need to be better about that.
- · Also, that I need to be a lot more diligent about being credit card debt free by the end of 2012.
- · I need to write out and visualize my goals a lot more.
- · I also need to get out of my own head sometimes and be a lot more open with my family and friends, closing myself off really doesn’t do anyone any good.
- · I want to make solid plans for more family memories and I have major events that I need to focus on such as my son’s 3rd birthday, my baby’s Christening and my wedding renewal.
- · I also want to make my home more inviting and warm, and host plenty more dinner parties.
- · I want to be more confident in my job and learn more skills for my future position.
- · I want to meet all of my weight loss goals, and eat healthier while I do it.
§ What has been your favorite exercise so far? What did you like about it?
My favorite exercise so far has been the writing a letter to myself in 30 days. It felt great to envision myself being that much better in 30 days.
§ Which exercise did you struggle with the most and why?
The exercise that I struggled with the most was the Values exercise. I thought of a few on my own, but once I got to 12 I couldn’t think of anymore. I know I have a lot inside, but for some reason I couldn’t put them on paper.